chapter 20; God created me with love.

03 November 2011

Friend, can you forgive me?

Assalammualaikum.

You're change.

That's how I can describe about you right now.

You're totally change after we were back from that seminars few days ago. I don't know what's wrong. But seriously dude, I can see it.

When I try to be nice, you just ignored me 100%. It makes me wondering, did I do something bad? Something that you dislike, something make you mad at me? If i do, i am very sorry. I don't meant it.

I give you a Bruno Mars's song, its Lighters, but you just said " Ow, huhuhu ;) ". Not like that before, you'll say, "Thanks Atyn, blablabla", you'll say something incredible, something makes me happy as a friend. But now, totally different.

Sometimes I tried so hard to think positively but I can't. I'm always thinking what's going on, but I can't found the answer for that.

Please friend, don't be like this. I can't live on this situation.

Just tell me whats wrong, i'll change it.

#Dear, don't ignore me again after you read this. I don't want to lose you as my best friend.  



xoxo, Atyn Roslan. 

No comments: