chapter 20; God created me with love.

05 November 2011

Hang out

Assalammualaikum.

How are you guys? Me just fine. How your raya qurban's preparation? Good? Or bad? Not like mine, there's nothing on my mind right now. I don't know what to wear, i don't know how to eat (wtf?), i don't know how to sleep, i don't know how to study! As you guys know, SPM just around the corner. Its suck when I didn't do a preparation for it.

Never mind, just forget it, because I hate to talk about my exam actually.

Along and her future fiance just reached at home just now. After i'm watched The Walking Dead, even I don't know how its ending because I went out with these fellas for ate. We don't have any ideas wheres we gonna eat. After 15 minutes we decided to called abah for asked his opinion.

Mama not joined us because she works tomorrow. Never mind. So here some photos i would like to share. :)









No comments: