chapter 20; God created me with love.

23 November 2012

You're beautiful x

Assalammualaikum.


When there’s any person I become interested in I become jealous when other people talk to them. I tend to keep it inside and in time I start to let them drift because I know they’ll find someone better.

Or because I am just too scared of getting my hopes up.

Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon, Atyn.

I miss the old of me like seriously.

Enough with this.

----------

Wake up dear self. I'm beautiful no matter what. Just ignore what peoples say about me. Just live my life happily. I'm strong enough to face this.

There are 7 billion people on earth, don't let even one of them ruin your day, my dear self.

Don't be insecure. Just be myself & everything gonna be perfect.

Dear self, see, you're beautiful. 

Ignore the world, just live your life. Only Allah can judge you, Atyn. 

--------

And hey you, yes you who read this. You're beautiful like a princess, priceless & special. Stop telling yourself that you're not pretty. Just be yourself.  Don't compare, everybody has their own beauty in other ways. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. 

Haters hate because they hate seeing you do better than they will ever.  

Love, me. 

xxx 

No comments: